[opencms-dev] Questions about opencms-maven module

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Fri Mar 16 15:33:08 CET 2012

Hi Mathias,

Will OpenCms 8 be supported soon as well?
--> I cannot give you a precise answer. I hope we are getting this done in Q2 / 2012.

Is/will GIT also be supported?
--> Actually, the Plugin is totally independent from any version control system. Our website is a bit misleading on that issue. I am going to correct that right away.
So the answer is: Yes, GIT is supported.

HTH

Best regards

Kai Schliemann
Senior IT-Berater

comundus GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen
Telefon +49 7151-94421-10
E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com
Internet www.comundus.com

Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group