[opencms-dev] Questions about opencms-maven module

Harald Brabenetz brabenetz at gmx.net
Fri Mar 16 15:57:34 CET 2012

Maybe this helps for your maven-plugin:

All Artifacts of OpenCms 8.0.3 are in the central repo:
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/opencms/opencms-core/8.0.3.1/
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/opencms/opencms-setup/
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/opencms/opencms-webapp/8.0.3.1/
Modules:
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/opencms/modules/

There are no changes in the sources to the original OpenCms.

I created a Maven Project which uses the artifacts to create an OpenCms-WAR:
http://bp-cms-commons.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bp-cms-commons/opencms_commons/opencms/tags/opencms-8.0.3/

The resulting opencms-demo-8.0.3.war can be installed and works like the original OpenCms-War.

with friendly regards,
Harald

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:33:08 +0100
> Von: "Schliemann, Kai" <K.Schliemann at comundus.com>
> Betreff: Re: [opencms-dev] Questions about opencms-maven module

> Hi Mathias,
>
> Will OpenCms 8 be supported soon as well?
> --> I cannot give you a precise answer. I hope we are getting this done in
> Q2 / 2012.
>
> Is/will GIT also be supported?
> --> Actually, the Plugin is totally independent from any version control
> system. Our website is a bit misleading on that issue. I am going to correct
> that right away.
> So the answer is: Yes, GIT is supported.
>
> HTH
>
> Best regards
>
> Kai Schliemann
> Senior IT-Berater
>
> comundus GmbH
> Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen
> Telefon +49 7151-94421-10
> E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com
> Internet www.comundus.com
>
> Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier
> Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290
>
> comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group
> Betreff: [opencms-dev] Questions about opencms-maven module
>
> Referring to http://opencms-maven.comundus.com/faq/, I have some questions
> about the module; my question is therefore mostly directed to the Comundus
> team:
>
> From the FAQ:
> > Q: Which OpenCms versions are supported by the OpenCms-Maven Plugin?
> > A: Currently OpenCms 7.5.2, 7.5, 7.0.5 and 7.0.3 are supported.
>
> Will OpenCms 8 be supported soon as well?
>

> The other question is: afaik integrated SVN is supported (or was planned
> in 2008, I assume it's already in there).
> Is/will GIT also be supported?
>
> Thanks,
> Mathias

Harald Brabenetz