[opencms-dev] Workplace Translation for OpenCms 8.0.3 part 2

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Mon Mar 26 10:03:09 CEST 2012

Hi
Thanks for your answer.
We finally found that is was due to some special characters like '. The functions work again if we escape it with '. But in other labels, ' is directly displayed in the workplace...
It would be great if there is some encoding indications and recommendations for the translating depending on the different labels.