[opencms-dev] Workplace Translation for OpenCms 8.0.3 part 2

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sun Mar 25 12:25:11 CEST 2012

On 15.03.2012 12:29, Sandrine Prousteau wrote:
> Hi
>
> Another issue with french translation :
> I think there is an issue with the locks...
> I've translated labels of the context menu. The action "copy" works
> well, but the actions "move", "delete" and other doesn't work when I'm
> in French. I've read the "move.jsp", and displayed "wp.getAction()", and
> the result is "CmsDialog.ACTION_DEFAULT" instead of
> "CmsDialog.ACTION_LOCKS_CONFIRMED" in other locales.
> The result is that the dialog displayed is a blank page, and we must
> press "Reload" to see the explorer again.
>
> How could I corrct this big issue?
I am afraid you will have to dig through the code and try to find the bug and submit a patch.
But i don't quite understand why opencms would behave differently based on the locale that is used. The existence of different context menu behavior based on the selected language seems very strange. Arre you really comparing English and French on the same system, in the same project and in the same folder?

Kind regards
christian