[opencms-dev] Workplace Translation for OpenCms 8.0.3 part 2

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Thu Mar 15 12:29:09 CET 2012

Hi

Another issue with french translation :
I think there is an issue with the locks...
I've translated labels of the context menu. The action "copy" works
well, but the actions "move", "delete" and other doesn't work when I'm
in French. I've read the "move.jsp", and displayed "wp.getAction()", and
the result is "CmsDialog.ACTION_DEFAULT" instead of
"CmsDialog.ACTION_LOCKS_CONFIRMED" in other locales.
The result is that the dialog displayed is a blank page, and we must
press "Reload" to see the explorer again.

How could I corrct this big issue?

Sandrine.