[opencms-dev] FW: FW: Max File Upload Size.

Nick Porter nick.porter at tradar.com
Wed Apr 11 15:20:53 CEST 2012

Okay, so I've been trawling through the OpenCMS source on a tip from the Tomcat users mailing list looking for the call to the apache commons FileUpload lib. Apparently when FileUpload is invoked it takes max size parameter and they suggested I check to see if it is being set.  I believe I've found the code that calls FileUpload around line 536 in the CmsUploadBean.java file.

        long maxFileSizeBytes = OpenCms.getWorkplaceManager().getFileBytesMaxUploadSize(getCmsObject());

I'm not a developer but that line suggests to me that there is a setting somewhere in the Workplace where the maximum size of file uploads is set.

Can anybody point me in the right direction of where I might find or set this parameter?

--

Tradar Limited  is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 3431380.

Registered office: 20-21 Jockey's Fields, London. WC1R 4BW