[opencms-dev] FW: FW: Max File Upload Size.

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Apr 12 16:35:21 CEST 2012

In the OpenCms

./webapp/WEB-INF/config/opencms-workplace.xml file

In the node around line 40:

<maxfileuploadsize>-1</maxfileuploadsize>

The default “-1” means “no limit”.

Kind Regards,

Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Visit OpenCms Days 2012 Conference and Expo

September 25 to 25, 2012 in Cologne, Germany

 <http://www.opencms-days.org/> http://www.opencms-days.org