[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.0.4 released!

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Apr 11 15:27:00 CEST 2012

Hi Olli,

we will release the next version of OCEE within the next few days. It's best to update OCEE first and than the OpenCms core.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Visit OpenCms Days 2012 Conference and Expo September 24 to 25, 2012 in Cologne, Germany http://www.opencms-days.org

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com  --  http://www.opencms.org