[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.0.4 released!

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Fri Apr 13 08:58:14 CEST 2012

Hi Hernan,

there is an error in the news. OCEE version 3.0.4 is in fact compatible with OpenCms version 8.0.2 - 8.0.4.

Sorry about the mix up. We will correct the news statement right now.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Visit OpenCms Days 2012 Conference and Expo September 24 to 25, 2012 in Cologne, Germany http://www.opencms-days.org

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com  --  http://www.opencms.org