[opencms-dev] Alkacon GEOMAP modulo obsolete?

HERNAN - TFSLA info at tfsla.com
Wed May 2 00:19:12 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

We are trying to use Alkacon Geomap v2 and on the API KEY generation url we
find this:
https://developers.google.com/maps/signup?hl=en

The API keys generated by this page are no longer available. Please see the
relevant section below for the API you using.

We generated the key with the new method and complete the process as
indicated on the document, but we are still getting the API error. It seems
the GEOMAP module is using and older version of GOOGLE MAPS API.

Help? :)