[opencms-dev] page is not of required XML content

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Fri May 4 17:48:41 CEST 2012

Hi Christoph,

with OpenCms version 8.x the preferred way to build your site navigation structure is the new sitemap editor. Have a look at our new content manager manual for more details: http://www.opencms.org/en/news/111222-opencms-8-user-manual.html

The feature you were using was introduced with version 6.x of OpenCms and is now obsolete. In version 8 the workplace explorer is supposed to be used for administrative task only and the content manager shouldn't need to use it any more.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Visit OpenCms Days 2012 Conference and Expo September 24 to 25, 2012 in Cologne, Germany http://www.opencms-days.org

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann

http://www.alkacon.com  --  http://www.opencms.org