[opencms-dev] TinyMCE editor creates absolute links

Georg Westenberger g.westenberger at alkacon.com
Fri May 4 17:51:31 CEST 2012

Hello Paul,

> 1.) How can I keep internal links relative?
> Internal links are made absolute by the editor. (E.g. "/folder/file.html" becomes "http://www.site.com/folder/file.html"), and having absolute links to internal resources won't do - the workplace domian is not identical to the site domain. As far as I can tell, the relevant setting in TinyMCE are "relative_urls" (and possibly also "document_base_url"), but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Help..?

The absolute links are actually not the direct cause of your problem,
they just trigger a bug in the link processing of OpenCms. Unfortunately
there isn't a simple way to fix this via configuration, but this bug is
already fixed in the master branch of our github repo
(https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/), if you are interested.
Otherwise you could switch back to FCKEditor.
> 2.) Can I configure the editor height in the XSD?
> This was a useful option when using the FCKEditor, but it doesn't seem to work with TinyMCE out-of-the-box.

Which size are you trying to set it to, and which browser are you using?

Kind Regards,
Georg.

--
Visit OpenCms Days 2012 Conference and Expo September 24 to 25, 2012 in Cologne, Germany http://www.opencms-days.org