[opencms-dev] TinyMCE editor creates absolute links

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Mon May 7 12:10:10 CEST 2012

Hi Georg,

Many thanks for your answers.

I actually replied Friday, but looks like it didn't make it through, so I'm trying again. Sorry if somebody gets this two times.

About the links:
Will I need to build the whole thing or is it enough to build a new opencms.jar?

About the height:
I want to set the height to various values for different elements in structured content, so I can't give any one number. But say, if I wanted it 120px high, as an example - is it possible?

As for browsers, I'd say at least Firefox and IE (there are several people using the system and I don't know what they're all using).

Cheers,
Paul