[opencms-dev] Regular maintenance recommendation

Jose San Leandro jose.sanleandro at ventura24.es
Thu May 10 10:40:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

We have some issues when accessing the CMS resources via WebDAV. Those
issues are not predictable, and are driving me nuts because I don't even
have an hypothesis of where the problem resides.

However, recently we installed 8.0.3 from scratch, and the problems were
gone... for some time. Now they are starting to bite us again, so I'm
starting to consider checking for the consistency of the information in
the database.

I found this link [1], to delete broken resources via SQL. Is it
compatible with 8.0.3. Would you recommend such an approach?

Kind regards,
Jose.

[1] http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/Deleting_broken_resources_via_SQL