[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.0.4 Modules v8

Harald Brabenetz brabenetz at gmx.net
Sat May 12 18:58:53 CEST 2012

Hello Alberto,

Alkacon has no desire to update there build to maven, and Infonova has no active OpenCms Projects at the moment.

The deployments of the OpenCms artefacts into Maven will be made by me in my free time. But OpenCms is very stable, there are only three or four releases per year to deploy.

If you need help, let me know.

with friendly regards,
Harald

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 09 May 2012 18:15:07 +0200
> Von: Alberto Gallardo <argrico at gmail.com>
> Betreff: Re: [opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.0.4 Modules v8

> Hello Harald,
>
> I have taken a look at the Infonova's bp-cms-commons project in
> sourceforge and managed to get my first "hello world" opencms module built
> with Maven. Thanks a lot for your work!
>
> Now I'm planning to migrate a few old opencms modules built with ant to
> maven-projects, and I would like to be sure that this is a sensible step.
> But I have some concerns about the stability/maintenance/support for this
> sourceforge project and the corresponding maven modules.
>
> The sourceforge project should not be a problem, as anyone can contribute.
> But regarding the Maven Central Repo, as you state you have developed the
> artifacts there, though the "developers" section from the poms (e.g. the
> pom for opencms-core) only includes Alexander Kandzior from Alkacon... Are
> there any official plans from Alkacon about supporting or taking ownership
> of this maven groupId repository? Or are there any official plans from
> Infonova in this direction?
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Alberto Gallardo
>

> On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:59:22 +0200, Harald Brabenetz wrote:
>
> > I deployed the OpenCms Artifacts to the Maven Central Repo e.g.:
> > http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/opencms/opencms-core/8.0.4/
> > Also the Modules e.g.:
> > http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/opencms/modules/
> org.opencms.welcome/8.0.4/
> >

> > An example how to build a OpenCms Module with Maven, can be found on
> > Sourceforge:
> > http://bp-cms-commons.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bp-cms-commons/
> opencms_commons/modules/

Harald Brabenetz