[opencms-dev] Infonova's "OpenCms Module Archetype" and NetBeans jsp autocompletion

Alberto Gallardo argrico at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 17:10:48 CEST 2012

Dear list,

I have spent a long time trying to get my NetBeans (7.1.2) autocompletion
working for jsps with modules created with the opencms-module archetype
from infonova (https://sourceforge.net/projects/bp-cms-commons/).

You can find my question in StackOverflow, in case you have a better
solution (it is not opencms-specific): http://stackoverflow.com/
questions/10855632/how-to-enable-jsp-tags-autocompletion-in-netbeans-
within-netbeans-maven-projects/10855633#10855633.

With the hope that anyone find this helpful, the workaround:

 1. Change the pom packaging type to 'war'
 2. Create a symlink 'src/main/webapp' that points to your 'src/main/
opencms'
 3. If the 'Web Pages' entry does not appear under your project (in
projects view), restart NetBeans
 4. Edit your jsps from the 'src/main/webapp'

Regards,

Alberto