[opencms-dev] Infonova's "OpenCms Module Archetype" and NetBeans jsp autocompletion

Harald Brabenetz brabenetz at gmx.net
Sun Jun 3 19:11:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

Have you tried configure the maven-war-plugin (instead of symlink)?:

      <plugin>
        <version>2.2</version>
        <configuration>
          <webResources>
            <resource>
              <!-- this is relative to the pom.xml directory -->
              <directory>src/main/opencms</directory>
            </resource>
          </webResources>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

with friendly regards,
Harald

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 15:10:48 +0000 (UTC)
> Von: Alberto Gallardo <argrico at gmail.com>
> An: opencms-dev at opencms.org
> Betreff: [opencms-dev] Infonova\'s "OpenCms Module Archetype" and NetBeans jsp autocompletion

> Dear list,
>
> I have spent a long time trying to get my NetBeans (7.1.2) autocompletion
> working for jsps with modules created with the opencms-module archetype
> from infonova (https://sourceforge.net/projects/bp-cms-commons/).
>
> You can find my question in StackOverflow, in case you have a better
> solution (it is not opencms-specific): http://stackoverflow.com/
> questions/10855632/how-to-enable-jsp-tags-autocompletion-in-netbeans-
> within-netbeans-maven-projects/10855633#10855633.
>
> With the hope that anyone find this helpful, the workaround:
>
>  1. Change the pom packaging type to 'war'
>  2. Create a symlink 'src/main/webapp' that points to your 'src/main/
> opencms'
>  3. If the 'Web Pages' entry does not appear under your project (in
> projects view), restart NetBeans
>  4. Edit your jsps from the 'src/main/webapp'
>
> Regards,
>
> Alberto

Harald Brabenetz

Mauergasse 9