[opencms-dev] Opencms - Error Deleting a File

poornima raghunath poornima.raghunath at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:22:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

One of our editors tried to move a new file into an already existing
folder, but they accidenlty typed the folder path as /xxx/xx// .Even though
they got an error within the opencms the file got created and moved to the
folder as /xxx/xx/xx. Currently we are not able to delete this file and it
is causing a big problem for us.

Whenever we tried to right-click this file, we are getting server-error
500. whn we click this file, we are getting "Resource not found exception".
But we can still see the resource within the opencms ....

We tried to delete this file using the VFS doctor, but still the reference
is preosent.

Can you please help us with this issue ?

Thanks.