[opencms-dev] how to use opencms for my webproject

Roshan Wankhade roshan.protocol at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:38:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm developing the web based project on the HRIS(Human Resource Information
System) in which the client required the content management system.
I have choose the OpenCms for the developement of Content management system.

I have to do this project in struts2 and hibernate (which provide multiple
database support).
i have made the opencms setup on my apache TOMCAT localhost. It's running
fine.

*But i'm wondering how i will use this open cms in my HRIS project which i
developing in eclipse Indigo.*
*
*
Please anybody help me, i'm totally stuck.

Thanks,
Roshan Wankhade.