[opencms-dev] how to use opencms for my webproject

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Jun 12 17:56:53 CEST 2012

Hi Roshan,

maybe the OpenCms wiki (http://www.opencms-wiki.org/
<http://www.opencms-wiki.org/> ) will give you a first overview on how
to develop OpenCms projects.

HTH.

Regards

Kai

Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] Im Auftrag von Roshan Wankhade
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012 11:39
An: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Betreff: [opencms-dev] how to use opencms for my webproject

Hi,

I'm developing the web based project on the HRIS(Human Resource
Information System) in which the client required the content management
system.

I have choose the OpenCms for the developement of Content management
system.

I have to do this project in struts2 and hibernate (which provide
multiple database support).

i have made the opencms setup on my apache TOMCAT localhost. It's
running fine.

But i'm wondering how i will use this open cms in my HRIS project which
i developing in eclipse Indigo.

Please anybody help me, i'm totally stuck.

Thanks,

Roshan Wankhade.