[opencms-dev] Delete resource using CmsShell

Christian Esbensen che at tmnet.dk
Tue Jun 12 16:08:26 CEST 2012

Dear list

I have recently upgraded our OpenCms to an 8.0.3 installation. It now
seems that our cmsshell script is no longer able to use deleteResource and
publishResource.
Prior to the upgrade we did this in the following way:

lockResource "/sites/default/my_site/my_resource.jsp"
deleteResource "/sites/default/my_site/my_resource.jsp" 0

Using the help * method to find which methods are available the
deleteResource and publishResource are no where to be found.

Are there any other smart way to remove a specific resource from the
offline project -> publish that the resource was deleted -> copy in a new
version of the resource -> publish to online project ?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards

Christian Esbensen