[opencms-dev] Parallel Downloading or Domain Sharding

HERNAN - TFSLA info at tfsla.com
Tue Jul 3 17:49:52 CEST 2012

We use it a lot for the newspapers to reduce render time for the home pages.
We have document it here in spanish, but I think you will understand the
code. It's basically a trick in which we randomize the url with a pool of
different hosts.

http://wiki.cms-medios.com/index.php/Descargas_en_paralelo_para_acelerar_el_tiempo_de_bajada_de_una_p%C3%A1gina