[opencms-dev] Parallel Downloading or Domain Sharding

poornima raghunath poornima.raghunath at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:11:56 CEST 2012

Hi,
We are currently trying to improve our site performance and we are trying
to implement the parallel downloading concept. Just wondering whether
anyone of you guys have implemented parallel downloading the static
resources using opencms configuration settings. Is there a way to configure
opencms to replace the relative urls present within the opencms into
absolute urls for this purpose.

Can you please provide us some hints or suggestions concerning this?

Thanks.