[opencms-dev] About upgrade OpenCMS

Bui Hoai Nam NamBH at vietinbank.vn
Mon Jul 9 06:50:36 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm using OpenCMS 7.5.4, now I'm planning to upgrade to lastest version (OpenCMS v8.0.4)
I tried to upgrade with wizard, after finish, it show "upgrade successfully".

But when I access to my site, it says:

A system error reading a resource occurred!
Server error 404
Not Found

The requested resource "/xx/xx/xx/index.html" was not found on the server.

Probably you used an outdated link or an old bookmark.

If you followed a link on our site, please try it again in a few minutes.