[opencms-dev] OpenCms and Spring MVC - Is the Integration worth it?

Harald Brabenetz brabenetz at gmx.net
Wed Jul 18 17:09:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

A solution without AJAX is described here:

http://lists.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2012q2/037062.html

It's the description of a simple standalone Webapp which includes header and footer from OpenCms.
The Framework (spring-mvc or struts2) is not relevant.

with friendly regards,
Harald

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Harald Brabenetz