[opencms-dev] Update error 8.03 8.03 with template two

Klaus Loew k.loew at av-kommunikation.de
Tue Jul 10 10:58:59 CEST 2012

Before I want to switch to a new werbserver I wanted to have a clean and
good running system. That´s why
I made a local installation with 8.03 / WAMP / Tomcat / and imported the
current database. System keeps running.
Then I made a new installation with 8.04 cause I want to have a clean
system.
I imported the template two module and I get the following error when I try
to use the config from template two:

org.opencms.xml.CmsXmlException: Invalid custom widget class
"org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo.CmsPresetSelectWidget" for element
"Preset" in content definition
"opencms://system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo/schemas/config.xsd".

Does anybody know what I can do to fix this

Thx