[opencms-dev] Custom Module and Detail Page

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Jul 13 11:00:36 CEST 2012

·         I have another problem. I have a website where they will create
large quantities of news (4 daily), in this case we need to organize the
news into folders by year and month but in doing so stops working the detail
page.

I don’t really see why you must organize the news into folders like this. If
you would store all the news in a database, would you create a separate
table for each year and month of news?

·         Is there any solution to work the detail page with subfolders?

No, unfortunately not.

Kind Regards,

Alex.

Alexander Kandzior