[opencms-dev] Custom Module and Detail Page

Sergio Raposo Vargas serrapos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:28:43 CEST 2012

I have another problem. I have a website where they will create large
quantities of news (4 daily), in this case we need to organize the news
into folders by year and month but in doing so stops working the detail
page.

Is there any solution to work the detail page with subfolders?

Regards

*
*
Visitame en: