[opencms-dev] Escaping macros

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Tue Jul 17 15:01:34 CEST 2012

Hi Alex,

Yeah, I am in the XSD, so I'll have to solve the problem some other way.

Anyway, thanks for your quick reply!

PS: It would be nice to have the ability to trigger this "keepEmptyMacros" from the XSD, or alternatively the ability to escape macros. I try to offer macros to the editor when it's helpful, and it would be nice to also show an example/default macro usage in default content.

Cheers,
Paul