[opencms-dev] Building a module in Eclipse

Fábio Gomes fabio at w3bh.com.br
Mon Jul 30 13:51:11 CEST 2012

Hi Adrew, try to clean your project using the follow: "project menu/clear"
choose your project and click in ok.

Rebuild: "project menu/build project"

Open the navigation view of eclipse and go to class folder and verify if
the is generated, if no, change the src class with something and build
again and check again

[]
Fabio Gomes

2012/7/30 Andrew Adams <adamsar at gmail.com>

> Hey guys,
>
> I've been working on a module in a Eclipse, but I can't seem to "build" my
> project (generate class files) using the OpenCms plugin in Eclipse. That
> is, I've got a project with a number of classes in the src folder for the
> project, but I can't get any .class files generated to sync up with my
> server. If I add these to a different project, include the opencms.jar,
> compile in a jar, and include that jar on the classpath it works, but
> clearly this isn't the intended work flow.
>
> In a nutshell, I'm curious if there's anything special I have to do to
> generate my class files - I read there's an ant-script for building
> modules, but I'm not entirely sure if that's for developing your own
> modules or working on the actual opencms source.
>
> Thanks a bunch,
> Andrew

[]s
Fábio Gomes