[opencms-dev] Building a module in Eclipse

Nagy Attila lists.opencms.org at tylla.hu
Mon Jul 30 19:03:23 CEST 2012

Hi!

You mean your Eclipse isn't generating any .class files in the classes
folder? Or you are unable to upload them?

Btw: The OpenCMS Eclipse plugin does not copy the .class files over if
you're copying only the src folder - then only the .java files get
copied. I guess it doesn't recognize that theses are the source files,
and it should copy the compiled classes.
To sync the .class files, you have to copy  the whole project tree, or
the classes folder.

Hope it helps,
Tylla.