[opencms-dev] OpenCms clustering on cloud servers?

HERNAN - TFSLA info at tfsla.com
Thu Aug 2 13:18:17 CEST 2012

Hi,

We use Amazon ec2 cloud services and to be honest, there is no much
difference on the OpenCms side to a traditional hosting.

You can add or remove nodes cloning instances a editing a couple of XMLs.
Anyway, you should always have addittional OCEE licenses for this.

The sync is very quickly, since the nodes actually does not have any data.
If we are talking about OCEE Replicator sync, this should be fairly quickly
since the connectivity inside the cloud usually is over 10gbit.

I hope this helps.