[opencms-dev] Lucene Query and untokenized xmlContent items

"Rüdiger Kurz (list)" r.kurz at alkacon.com
Tue Aug 14 12:36:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

the searches in OpenCms are performed in the class CmsSearchIndex.
You're are able to extend this class and override:

CmsSearchIndex#search(CmsObject, CmsSearchParameters)

maybe you can go this way?

regards Rüdiger

--
Kind Regards,
Rüdiger.

Visit OpenCms Days 2012 Conference and Expo September 24 to 25, 2012 in
Cologne, Germany http://www.opencms-days.org

Rüdiger Kurz