[opencms-dev] Define Page Models for Detail-Page Contents

Patric Dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Tue Aug 14 18:00:32 CEST 2012

Hey Georg,

thanx for feedback ;)

Not the detail page. I need a template for the Content (News, Press release, Job, ...), when adding a new one.
I would have a feature request, it is possible to offer a copy function in this toolbar? Our editors will be happy to have received such a function. Do you have a place for such proposals?

Patric