[opencms-dev] Script error using ADE sitemap editor (Firefox)

Tobias Karrer tobias.karrer at virtual-identity.com
Thu Aug 23 17:39:27 CEST 2012

Hi all,

got a problem with the ADE sitemap editor using Firefox (see script_error.png).

I cannot figure out exactly when this problem happens, but this script error seems tho occur when the page from where I switch to the sitemap editor is more than four levels deep.

Is this a bug or does anyone know how to solve the problem?

For testing I switched a lot between the page and the sitemap editor I get another error (see script_error2.png).
Is this due to the script error above or another problem.

Could not reproduce the problem neither wie Chrome nor Internet Explorer.

Any help would be appreciated a lot.

Thanks in advance,
Tobias