[opencms-dev] Define Page Models

Gary Gardner gary.c.gardner1959 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 20:51:10 CEST 2012

I have been reading through the
OpenCms_8_Template_Creation_Beginners_Guide.pdf and I am in Section 5.3 and
I can't seem to get to Page models.

How do I access this?  I am logged in as Admin and even when I create a
user with various roles I cannot get to this feature.

Is the documentation just wrong or what do I need to do?

I see the /.content/.config file and there is a file in that folder, but
when I click New based on the guide, I see the following:

What do I click from here to get to the Page model?

Any help would be appreciated.  I want to get started using this product.