[opencms-dev] In-depth locking guide

Andrew Adams adamsar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 03:55:05 CEST 2012

Hey all,

I've been working through some of the locking code, and I think it'd be
easier to for me to wrap my head around things and manager if I could get
my hands on a state diagram or some sort of definition of the various
states a lock can have. Specifically I'm looking for conditions that would
allow a user to unlock a lock or steal a lock, and some sort of
transitioning guide would be fantastic.

Seems like this might be a bit of a long shot, but please let me know if
you guys have any additional information on locks other than what's in the
java docs.

Thanks,
Andrew