[opencms-dev] Custom Login Page for Multiple Subdomains

Gary Gardner gary.c.gardner1959 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:30:39 CEST 2012

I have been reading the documentation for customizing the Login Page, but
what I want to know is if it's possible to have a different customized
Login Page for multiple sub domains.

For instance, the main domain would be slackers.com.  Each business under
that domain would have it's own branding for it's business.  So after the
login page, their pages would/could be very different from the other
sub-domains.

So football.slackers.com would be different from baseball.slackers.com,
soccer.slackers.com.  Is it possible for each of those to have it's own
customized Login Page and if so, how would you go about making those pages?

I realize that each sub-domain would be have it's own structure within
OpenDJ as well.  The content for each of the sub-domains would be coming
from a CMS system.  It's probably not realistic that the login page could
come from the CMS, is it?

Any thoughts, suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks