[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5 TinyMCE & Galleries buttons

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Tue Oct 9 15:14:52 CEST 2012

Hi all
I don't know if someone has already ask the question...
I'm trying to configure my HtmlWidget fields.

I found that these options works with TinyMCE:
formatselect,formatselect.options:p;h1;h2
hidebuttons:bold;italic;underline;strikethrough
image   => ImageGallery
link,anchor
source
table => basic configuration
imagegallery, downloadgallery
styleprops, attribs
media
emotions

But these ones doesn't seems to work!!!
height:400px
stylesformat:/vfs/path/to/stylefile.js
tablegallery, linkgallery, htmlgallery

How can I add some custom stylesformat? How can I add ExternalLinks, table & html models content?
When I set htmlgallery or linkgallery, the button appears but on click nothing is done.
When I set tablegallery, it breaks the TinyMCE!

Thanks for your help.
Sandrine.