[opencms-dev] multilanguage with siblings

kaybe kris.brys at redtree.be
Fri Oct 12 19:25:36 CEST 2012

When I create a sibling form a 'en' language folder with locale property set
at 'en' and I create a sibling copy to a folder with 'de' locale property,
the page has a german sibling. The language switcher that i implemented
works but the sibling page is empty, no textbloxk, header and footer are
copied in the german container page.
The controlcode of both language versions only contains <page language='en'>
versions.
Isn't it supposed to add a german version of the same vfs file in the
controlcode?
When I do that manually (<page language='en'>... </page> + <page
language='de'>....</page> it works fine. Then the german page loads the
elements set on the 'en' version (sibling).

Regards
Kris