[opencms-dev] Using JSF taglibs in JSP templates in the workplace

Jose Ignacio jiyarza at opensistemas.com
Fri Oct 19 15:08:18 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I have a few templates that contain JSF components that, once deployed
(through static export), are managed by the container. The question is
that I need to add the taglib directives to the JSP templates so that
the resulting pages contain these taglibs. When testing in the
workplace, the JSPs won't compile unless I put somewhere the taglib
definitions that come with the faces jars (myfaces+tomahawk) themselves.
I have tried adding these jars in our module's /lib folder, but does not
work so far.  Is this the correct thing to do or is there another more
convenient approach?

At the moment these jars are not being exported to the WEB--INF/lib
folder in the opencms installation?  Maybe I should just copy them
within the opencms /lib folder?

Thanks!
Jose