[opencms-dev] *****POSSIBLE SPAM***** Re: OpenCms 8.5 and Alkacon OAMP

Michael Sperdin m.sperdin at inetservice.at
Tue Nov 6 08:05:44 CET 2012

Hello

I have a Problem with Solr-Search and multivalued Fields.
I get for the search for example "2,3" as the value from the field. This is now in the search index - as one entry.

But needed is that the field is designed in solar as multivalue and then each value is one entry in the search index.

Question at Alkacon:
Have you forget the option for multivalued fields - or is this only not implemented?

Mfg