[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5 Solr Multivalued fields

RĂ¼diger Kurz r.kurz at alkacon.com
Tue Nov 6 10:10:19 CET 2012

Hi,

multivalued fields can be configured in the schema.xml of Solr you'll
find that file in WEB-INF/solr/conf/schema.xml. If you like to
tokenize/split your values before they are stored inside the index you
should confgiure a Tokenizer for a spcial field type @see
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml

regards
RĂ¼diger