[opencms-dev] Scheduled Job

Fábio Gomes fabio at w3bh.com.br
Mon Nov 12 11:11:44 CET 2012

is only one class? if yes, put it directly in the classpath of OpenCms.

This is required:
implements org.opencms.scheduler.I_CmsScheduledJob
and
public String launch(CmsObject cms, Map arg1) throws Exception {}
*
*
*Fábio Gomes*
*Analista de sistemas - w3bh Tecnologia*
*http://www.w3bh.com.br*
*+55 31 3447-6201*
*skype: fabiogomes.ti*