[opencms-dev] Website login with OCEE

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 11:16:10 CET 2012

Hi all,

I am using org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspLoginBean in order to create a website
login. I have set up OCEE with a workplace node and 3 replicated nodes.

My login form works fine when accessed on the workplace/publish node,
however when I try to use it on one of the replication nodes it does
authenticate user correctly, but does not create the user session, so if I
redirect the user to a JSP page after that displays the username this is
displaying as Guest and any login restricted pages give 401.

Any ideas why this might be happening? Surely the LoginBean should just
create a standard java session, so it should work the same on all servers as
long as the user stays on the same server throughout the whole session?

Regards,

Olli