[opencms-dev] transitioning to another DBMS

Giedrius Tumelis giedriustum at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:57:55 CET 2012

Hi,

Thanks everybody for the previous answers, but now I have stuck with
another problem:
Some of the exported resources has relation with registered users and
when I am importing the resources, I receive exceptions about missing
users in the new system.

How users are moved from one system to another?

Regards,
Giedrius T.