[opencms-dev] Linking (forwarding) pages

Petr Procházka petr.prochazka at pvasystems.cz
Tue Nov 20 11:46:21 CET 2012

Hello,
I want to use OpenCMS as online help over embedded browser in our
application.
Each function|form in application has page in OpenCMS. But we do not
directly add path to page to application.
We want to forward by unique key of function (number, string) to
specified page in CMS.

I try to find any module which can be helpful to this problem but
without success :-(.
I could create a simple servlet which can forward to real page in CMS
and define mapping between application key and context path in CMS or
create add-on module to OpenCMS.
So exists any module?

Thanks for reply

Petr Procházka