[opencms-dev] Sending email with attachment from Opencms 7.0.4 to Apple Mail (Bug)

Cavva79 davide.cavarretta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 15:46:30 CET 2012

Hi there,

when I send an attachment to Apple Mail, iOS Mail CmsHtmlMail send wrong
content-type for every fields. Apple Mail show attachment just on list views
and not in the detail mail.

The problem is caused by the content-type "multipart/related" that is forced
on the class HtmlEmail of the commons-email-1.0-mod.jar.

I included commons-email-1.0 moved in other package to deliver that kind of
mail, because unfortunately there isn't the possibility to update to recent
opencms.

Could you fix and give us the fixed commons-email-1.0-mod?

Thank you

Davide