[opencms-dev] Cannot find files in selector popup window

Robert Weber rw at clt.ag
Wed Nov 21 17:00:11 CET 2012

Hi list,

I have a strange problem within OpenCMS 8.5. When I open the selector popup for from a VfsFileWidget and search for all files there are files missing. That are files of self defined XML-Content-Types. If I create for example a JSP-File within my site it is found and I can link to that. Strangely files from one of my self defined Content-Types are found. Anyone can help?

BTW: Is there a way to get the old selector window prior to Version 8.5

Cheers
Robert