[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.0.9 (8.5.1 RC)

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Jan 23 16:23:58 CET 2013

Dear OpenCms Users,

I am happy to tell you that we have a first release candidate for OpenCms
8.5.1 now available on GitHub (tagged as "ms_8_5_0_9").

If no major issues are found, we will release OpenCms 8.5.1 based on that
Milestone in the week starting February 6.

Please see

https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/blob/branch_8_5_x/history.txt

for a list of changes since OpenCms 8.5.0.

You are all invideted to provide feedback for this Milestone. We are not
providing a pre-build binary so you need to build from source if you want to
try this version.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior